Banking law regulates the activities of financial institutions operating in the market. The importance of this section of law is associated in particular with the special status of banks and their related institutions..
Our services consist of:
- analysis of contracts with financial institutions,
- veryfing the correctness of the processinf of personal data by the banks,
- deleting records from BIK and KRD,
- representation of clients in disputes against bank and credit s,
- negotiating the terms of repayment obligations.
A multitude matters falling within the scope of the banking law prevents the presentation of all areas of our business. However, a lot of experience backed by significant successes achieved, for example, in the courtroom confirms the high competence of our lawyers and provides a strong argument for each client.